Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well, I don't know about that. But what I told you several times, they don't know about the Rule of Law, it's not thought through, they don't even know about why we have the fifth amendment, it's a terrible stuff, man you should have seen when they had a Congress commission investigating some their numerous case of people sent to prison that have done nothing not even being judged.... first thing the guy responsible said prior to his testimony was, "last night I received a phone call from my hierarchy (higher court judges) to remind me that I had to respect the professional confidentiality while testifying in front of this commission." Guess what, nobody said nothing about it, with what he said you already knew, he wasn't going to say anything useful, they can't offer immunity so.... It's a different world, for them the Law isn't the common rule chosen to live together cause they only know big gov that decides everything not the People. Our Democracy, is a four wheel car, three Branches, the Press and the People driving, theirs, is different, hardly a two wheel bicycle with a small wheel for the legislative branch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home