Saturday, January 17, 2009

Well, I have seen the images just anybody else, but every israeli I know or talked to for the past few days are devastated at the civilian cost and whatever they say on tvs around the world, let me tell you that nowhere in Israel you had "champagne parties" to celebrate the civilian deaths such as what we saw in some countries after 9/11....
Therefore I'm glad it's over and I don't think there is one israeli cabinet's member happy with the civilian situation in Gaza but the first to be blamed for not protecting their civilians, for hiding and fighting without uniforms in the middle of civilian urban areas densely populated, knowing that the cost for the population will be tremendous, is the Hamas.
Heard them tonight and no change, a large part of the world ready to create the conditions for a state, waiting for the end of the use of weapons and violence, but no, won't give up violence, stunning.
I don't mind critics but some comments are very offensive unecessarily, that's my opinion and my right to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home