Thursday, January 10, 2008

TV Times - You can't afford to miss this tonight, something that you never saw before, incredibly red sexy Kristie!

On air now, you haven't seen that ever before, I mean if she calls me I would fly right away to Kong Kong, turn on your tv now and watch CNN Today, you can't miss that!
Starting last night, with Italian style hair cut Hugh has been desperatly trying to re-seduce Kristie but after all he has done, gambling, leaving home for days to go on strange trips far away etc, I think he has lost her for good and here comes my luck.
Has Patrick spent Christmas with Shakun? Has Anjali finally met with Richard? Is Andrew alright now that Shakun has decided to break up?
You can't afford to miss more, stay tuned.
How does that sound to you? Sir Hugh Rimington, an intrepid explorer and journalist. Sounds good, well there is a price, he lost Kristie. I would choose Kristie.
Hugh has just tried to discourage me to go to Hong Kong using the weather, a very desperate attempt to avoid me flying there to meet with Kristie. I'm not so sure about The Sir Hugh thing any more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home